Business Etiquette Workshops for Women
In house venue : Sanctuary Cove
[ Dates on Application ]
Numbers are limited to 7 attendees.
Learn what to do, when to do it, and how to get it right the 'first time around' with author, columnist, radio personality and corporate trainer in Business Etiquette in her seminars tailored especially for women.
The image you or your company projects can make the difference between winning a client or watching them walk off to the competition. In highly competitive markets how you treat your customers is as important to your company’s success as the quality or price of your products or services.
Basic business etiquette is a key component missing in Australia’s corporate business world - even having a university degree doesn’t make up for bad manners and poor social skills. Employers are crying out for business people who are polished and self-assured and these seminars assist women, whether self-employed or in the corporate world, to gain that important competitive edge.
Discover how to increase your bottom line and impress your clients by learning how to:
- Manage today’s new gender etiquette;
- Make effective introductions & create a positive first impression;
- Sharpen your conversational skills in both personal & business environments;
- Break into a group & mix ‘n’ mingle with intent;
- Maximise your contacts after a function;
- Keep the client relationship alive;
- Wine & dine - your role as either host or guest;
- Best represent your organisation to gain the competitive edge over the competition.
And much more, in a 5 hour training session with Patsy Rowe.
Includes: 3 course meal with matching wines and a complimentary copy of Business Etiquette…achieving a competitive edge in business valued at $24.95.
If you want to get to the top in your field annd gain an extra edge over the competition, then this seminar is a must. Enquire today.