"Boot Camp for Blokes"
In house venue : Sanctuary Cove
[Dates on Application]
A Business Etiquette Seminar Tailored Especially For Men!
Numbers are limited to 7 attendees.
Basic business etiquette is a key component missing in Australia’s corporate business world - even having a university degree doesn’t make up for bad manners and poor social skills. Employers are crying out for business people that are polished and self-assured. Patsy Rowe, corporate trainer in Business Etiquette, conducts seminars exclusively for men.
Gain confidence, increase your bottom line and impress your clients by learning how to:
- Manage today’s new gender etiquette;
- Make effective introductions & create a positive first impression;
- Sharpen your conversational skills in both personal & business environments;
- Break into a group & mix ‘n’ mingle with intent;
- Maximise your contacts after a function;
- Keep the client relationship alive;
- Wine & dine - your role as either host or guest;
- Best represent your organisation to gain the competitive edge over the competition.
And much more, in a 5 hour training session with Patsy Rowe.
Includes: 3 course meal with matching wines and a complimentary copy of Business Etiquette…achieving a competitive edge in business valued at $24.95
If you want to get to the top in your field annd gain an extra edge over the competition, then this seminar is a must. Enquire today.