Manners Magic For Children
If a child in your life has left you irritated by their graceless and rude reaction to an everyday social situation, then this new book by leading etiquette expert, Patsy Rowe, is for you.
This invaluable little guide to good manners is intended for children up to 12 years old and is the perfect tool for parents, teachers, grandparents, indulgent aunts and godparents to teach children how to behave properly and thereby build up their confidence and turn them into someone that everyone wants to know.
Light-hearted in tone and accompanied by lively modern cartoons, children will immediately recognise the many situations presented here. It shows kids:
- how to make a good first impression
- when to say 'please', 'thank you', 'excuse me', 'I'm sorry' and 'pardon'
- how to introduce people
- how to be a good sport
- how to be a good host when inviting friends over
- how to be a good guest (and be invited again!)
- how to be a whizz at the dinner table (including tips for tackling tricky foods)
- telephone manners including mobiles and texting
- netiquette and safe usage of the internet.
RRP - $ 9.95 New Holland Publishers