The Little Book of Etiquette
The definitive guide to modern manners. The Little Book of Etiquette reveals the many written and unwritten rules for etiquette today. Featuring hundreds of quick tips and suggestions on how to deal with any sticky social situation, this compact and easy-to-use reference guide explains:
- the appropriate behaviour to use when meeting and greeting people
- the proper etiquette for emails, mobile phones and telephones
- the rules of eating out and fine dining
- how to conduct interesting conversations
- dating and wedding etiquette
- how to deal with births, deaths and divorce, and
- the correct forms of address for dignitaries, and how to use them.
Although the possibilities to commit faux pas are endless, you can avoid them by learning the basics here in The Little Book of Etiquette.
RRP - $ 9.95 New Holland Publishers