Keep your competitive edge and maintain successful business networks
First impressions last. Do you want to polish your personal skills and be more successful at business? If you want to get to the top in the business world and gain an extra edge over the competition, etiquette can make the difference between getting ahead, or being left behind. Business Etiquette provides the strategies to achieve success by demonstrating what to do, when to do, and most importantly, how to do it. What you’ll discover in this book is:
- Tips for using social media and technology in the workplace.
- The key to being assertive: how to say ‘no’ when you need to.
- How to turn small talk into big business and increase your database.
- How to be a respected manager.
- How to deal with being dissatisfied or unhappy in your job.
- Wining, dining and winning … whether as a host or as a guest.
- How to make effective introductions.
- How to dress for success and gain confidence … for men and women.
- How to improve your written communication: resumes, reports and references.
This book will teach you everything that isn’t taught at home, school or university.
RRP - $24.95 New Holland Publishers